CCP5 Annual General Meeting 2018 - Advances in Simulations and Theory of Soft Matter Systems. Facing the Challenges.
The University of Manchester.
There will be contributed talks available and a poster session. We have excellent confirmed invited speakers including:
* Prof. Fernando Escobedo, Cornell University, USA
* Prof. Francesco Sciortino, La Sapienza University, Italy
* Prof. Andrei Zvelindovsky, University of Lincoln, UK
* Dr. Josep Bonet, Rovira i Virgili University, Spain
* Dr. David Fairen, University of Cambridge, UK
* Prof Martin Trusler, Imperial College London, UK
* Dr. Carlos Nieto-Draghi, IFP Energies Nouvelles, France
Abstract submission deadline 15th May 2018
Notification of acceptance (poster or oral) 25th May 2018
Registration deadline 8th June 2018
For more information about the programme, venue and location, visit the event website and use the template provided therein to submit your abstract:
The main themes of the conference include phase and aggregation behaviour of equilibrium and out-of-equilibrium condensed phases, including self-assembly, adsorption in porous materials, and nucleation and growth.
The meeting will begin at lunchtime on Monday and end at lunchtime on Wednesday and will take place in the beautiful Sackville Street Building of The University of Manchester. The conference dinner will be on Tuesday evening in Christie's Bistro.
Please, add the dates to your diary and we look forward to seeing you in Manchester this September!
On behalf of the organisers,