3rd CCPBioSim/CCP5 Conference on Multiscale Modelling of Condensed Phase and Biological Systems
The collaborative computational projects for biomolecular and condensed matter simulation, CCPBioSim and CCP5, are holding a third international conference on the theme of multiscale modelling in Manchester, following on from previous conferences in 2014 and 2016.
The three-day event will bring together leading researchers from biological and materials chemistry to discuss topics of common interest across the spectrum of electronic structure, atomistic and mesoscopic scales and to address the current and future challenges posed by multiscale modelling.
The following invited speakers have confirmed their attendance:
* Rommie Amaro (UC San Diego)
* Sarah Harris (University of Leeds)
* Ali Karimi (Continental Corporation)
* James Kermode (University of Warwick)
* Tomáš Kubař (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
* Alessandro Laio (SISSA, Trieste)
* Florian Müller-Plathe (TU Darmstadt)
* Misbah Sarwar (Johnson Matthey)
* Berend Smit (UC Berkeley)
Lecture and poster contributions are invited. We particularly welcome contributions from industrial researchers to take part in an industry-themed session during the meeting.
Registration for the conference is now open. Please see the CCPBioSim website for further details:
Paola Carbone, Richard Henchman and Tom Keal