Introduction to Modern Fortran
(6 lecture, 4 practial sessions)
- General Programming Concepts
- Source file rules
- Intrinsic and user data types
- Flow constructs
- Functions and subroutines
- Arrays and array constructs
- Dynamics allocation of memory
- Command line arguments
- Random numbers
Next course: Queen Mary University of London, 29th-30th of October 2018, 9 to 5 each day.
Attendance is free but limited places available. Bring your laptop.
If you are intrested to enroll drop an email to email@example.com