DL_ANALYSER Registration Page (Academic Use)
To obtain the current version of DL_ANALYSER you must complete an online registration form which is accessed below. The software is provided under the terms of a licence which may be viewed on this page. You are advised to read the licence before proceeding to registration.
When you complete a Registration Form for the DL_ANALYSER Software and submit it to STFC, your institution (in the Registration Form and the Licence Agreement called "the Licensee") is entering into a contract with The Science and Technology Facilities Council ("STFC") on the terms set out in the Licence Agreement below.
By submitting the Registration Form to STFC, you are confirming that:
- the institution whose name appears as the Licensee in the Registration Form agrees to the terms of the Licence Agreement;
- you have authority to agree to the terms of the Licence Agreement and to enter into a contract with STFC on behalf of that institution;
- the DL_ANALYSER Software will be used only for Academic Purposes (as defined in the Licence Agreement);
- the information given on the Registration Form is true; and
- you agree to your personal data being used for the purpose of managing your institution's licence of the DL_ANALYSER Software, including contacting you to tell you about changes to and error corrections for that software and generally about the software.
Please read the terms of the Licence Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to them, you should not submit the Registration Form.
A contract between the Licensee and STFC will come into existence when you click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration Form.
STFC is an executive Non-Departmental Public Body established as a Research Council by Royal Charter under the Science and Technology Act 1965. Its address is the Daresbury Laboratory, Keckwick Lane, Warrington, WA4 4AD and its VAT number is GB 618 3673 25.
If you wish to contact STFC about the Licence Agreement or the DL_ANALYSER Software, please e-mail Dr. C Yong.
Note: After registration you will send the DL_ANALYSER package by e-mail, so it is important to provide a correct e-mail address on registration. It is also important to ensure that e-mails from this laboratory are not rejected as spam by your mail manager. If this does happen your address will be removed from our list and you will not receive any information mailshots and bug mails in the future.
Please wait for a few days to receive the software.