(1) DL_POLY/FIELD/MESO training event, 29-30 April, UCL, London. Details
(2) ScotCHEM Computational Chemistry Symposium/CCP5 Workshop on Modelling of Chemistry and Biochemistry in Condensed Phases
13-14 June 2013 at University of St Andrews. Details.
(3) SECOND CIRCULAR for the CCP5-RSC Sponsored Workshop: "Advances in Theory and Simulation of non-Equilibrium Systems"
26th- 27th June 2013 at Department of Chemistry, Imperial College London. Details.
(4) A CCP5 lecture tour by Prof. Kristen A. Fichthorn is being planned for the week beginning the 7th May 2013. (Details)
(5) CCP5-MDNet meeting - Mathematical Challenges in Molecular Dynamics. 2-5 April, University of Warwick. Details
(6) Directed assembly of functional nanomaterials: design, control and manufacture. 12-13 June 2013. Details.
(7) The CCP5 Summer School 2013
Will take place at 21-30 July 2013 at the University of Manchester. The format and course structures are expected to be similar as last year. Details.
(8) The CCP5 2013 Annual Conference
Schedule to take place sometimes 11-13 Sepetember 2013 at University of Kent at Cantebury. Similar to last year conference, the conference theme will broadly include latest advances in
condensed phase computational methods and researches. Details will follow soon.
(Free to both UK and abroad)